Why become a member
- Become part of a large and strong ecosystem of private and public organisations engaged in the development and adoption of sustainable digital technologies.
- Learn about and gain access to public funding opportunities (e.g., European Green Deal Calls) that can help finance the transformation of your organisation for the sustainable development of our planet.
- Learn, contribute, influence, and amplify policy and regulatory-driven efforts by participating in dedicated initiatives and debates.
- Get privileged access to events showcasing green ICT technologies and solutions giving you the opportunity to promote, exhibit, present, and learn about sustainable digital development.
- Liaise and network with major industry players, innovative startups/SMEs, academic, research, and educational organisations, NGOs, and public authorities.
- Get privileged access to knowledge and tools (market studies, technical reports, regulations, green IT resources, etc.) for your organisation to become more environmentally sustainable.
- Participate in expert workshops and policy-driven discussions engaging top-level experts on green digital transformation for the sustainability of our economies and societies.
- Save our planet! It is a privilege and opportunity we cannot afford to miss.
D4P membership Programme includes Full Membership and Associate Membership.
Full Members are entities with legal personality that can participate in all activities of the D4P Association. They have full voting rights in the General Assembly and propose representatives that can be elected to be part of the Executive Committee.
Associated Members are individual persons (students, etc.) that can participate in all activities of the D4P Association, including the General Assembly. They do not have voting rights and they are not eligible to be elected to be part of the Executive Committee.
To apply for Membership, please select and fill in the Membership Form below.
Full members can participate in all activities of the D4P Association and have full voting rights in the General Assembly. They can propose representatives to be part of the Executive Committee, giving them the right to vote during the Executive Committee meetings.
D4P full members pay an annual membership fee of:
- Large industry players: € 5’000 per year
- Research centers / academic institutions: € 2’000 per year
- Small and medium-sized enterprises/startups: € 2’000 per year
- Municipalities / Public authorities: € 2’000 per year
- NGOs / Non-profit: € 1’200 per year
Associate members are individual persons that can participate in all activities of the D4P Association, including the General Assembly. They do not hold voting rights and are not eligible to be elected to be part of the Executive Committee.
- D4P associate members pay an annual membership fee of 250 €.
- D4P annual membership fee for students is 100 €.