WE HELP GREEN DIGITAL RESEARCH AND INNOVATION PLANS TO GET FUNDED
Digital for Planet – D4P helps private and public organisations to identify and grab public and private funding opportunities, elaborate research and innovation proposals and plans, and put together the most competitive consortia.
D4P specialises in European Commission public funding, with primary focus on the European Green Deal targeting sustainable innovation and societal transformation across a number of domains (e.g., energy, agriculture, food, environment, etc.). The EU Green Deal plan to mobilise at least €100 billion over the period 2021-2027, spanning across multiple programmes: Horizon Europe, LIFE funds, Cohesion Fund, European Regional Development Fund, European Agricultural Guarantee Fund, European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.
D4P is helping researchers and innovators to:
- Select the most appropriate funding call / topic / instrument.
- Identify the best project partners to build a strong consortium.
- Elaborate on your research and innovation ideas and plans.
- Put together and submit excellent proposals.
WE HELP VOICE AND PROMOTE GREEN DIGITAL INNOVATION
Digital for Planet – D4P helps voicing and increasing impact of green digital research and innovation initiatives at work for a green and digital transformation of our economy, while protecting the societal and environmental common good.
D4P is helping private and public organisations to:
- Define their brand and marketing strategy.
- Create their (or their products/projects) visual identity and online appearance.
- Provide editorial services (e.g., press release & website content writing).
- Engage your audience (e.g., social media engagement, community building).
- Plan, organise, and manage events.
WE HELP DIRECT GREEN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEYS
To facilitate the development and adoption of green digital technologies, it is of utmost importance to ensure that the public and private sectors converge on what and how the most pressing issues must be addressed. Industry, regulators, policy makers, as well as researchers and citizens must come together and align on common plans to guide green digital transformation across all sectors.
Digital for Planet – D4P is at work to guide green digital transformation of our economy and society in various ways by helping its members to:
- Develop strategic research, innovation and deployment agendas.
- Identify, analyze and map relevant resources, efforts, tools and initiatives.
- Fostering liaisons and collaborations across various communities and ecosystems.
- Run impact assessment on current regulatory frameworks to identify major barriers and obstacles to be addressed.
- Elaborate policy recommendations and multi-stakeholder strategic roadmaps.