WE HELP GREEN DIGITAL RESEARCH AND INNOVATION PLANS GET FUNDING
Digital for Planet (D4P) helps private and public organisations identify and seize public and private funding opportunities, elaborate research and innovation proposals and plans, and put together the most competitive consortia.
D4P specialises in the European Commission public funding, with a primary focus on the European Green Deal targeting sustainable innovation and societal transformation across a number of domains (e.g., energy, agriculture, food, environment, etc.). The EU Green Deal plan is to mobilise at least €100 billion over the period 2021-2027, spanning multiple programmes: Horizon Europe, LIFE funds, Cohesion Fund, European Regional Development Fund, European Agricultural Guarantee Fund, European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.
D4P helps researchers and innovators to:
- Select the most appropriate funding call/topic/instrument.
- Identify the best project partners to build a strong consortium.
- Elaborate on their research and innovation ideas and plans.
- Put together and submit excellent proposals.
WE HELP VOICE AND PROMOTE GREEN DIGITAL INNOVATION
Digital for Planet (D4P) helps to voice and increase the impact of green digital research and innovation initiatives responsible for the transformation of our economy while protecting the societal and environmental common good.
D4P helps private and public organisations with:
- Defining their brand and marketing strategy.
- Creating their (or their products’/projects’) visual identity and online appearance.
- Editorial services (e.g., press release & website content writing).
- Engaging their audience (e.g., social media engagement, community building).
- Planning, organising, and managing events.
WE HELP DIRECT GREEN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEYS
To facilitate the development and adoption of green digital technologies, the public and private sectors must converge on the most pressing issues. Industry, regulators, policymakers, as well as researchers and citizens must come together and align on common plans to guide green digital transformation across all sectors.
Digital for Planet (D4P) guides green digital transformation of our economy and society in various ways by helping its members to:
- Develop strategic research, innovation, and deployment agendas.
- Identify, analyze, and map relevant resources, efforts, tools, and initiatives.
- Foster liaisons and collaboration across various communities and ecosystems.
- Run impact assessment on current regulatory frameworks to identify major barriers and obstacles.
- Elaborate policy recommendations and multi-stakeholder strategic roadmaps.